Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Daylilies

Ok, don't know what I did to cause it, but a diagnosis of a pinched nerve (lower back) has me laid up with heating pads and pain meds. Some might enjoy all this bed rest but I was going crazy after day one so here I am propped up with pillows and blogging...yeah for laptops! A nice spread of perennial/seed catalogs to keep me occupied...just no sudden movements! Here's more pretty pictures of...what else...daylilies!

Pure and Simple...this was a very young clump with one blooming scape but I (LOVE!) the rich apricot shades. And it just pops above a bed of Persian Shield.
Collected this one purely because I loved the name...Who's Your Daddy! It was planted in too shady a spot (very few buds and probably paler than it should be?) so it's on my list to move this spring.
This pretty in pink is called Vivacious...
This is a good candidate for Primal Scream but I'm not 100% sure...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
Make My Day.
And leave a comment...won't you?!