Monday, August 18, 2008

About Me

Dear Friends,
I can now cross off "Create a garden blog" off my Things I'd Like To Do list...Of course, this new hobby will take away all the free time I need to work on my Chores list. Oh well, I'd rather cultivate (and weed!) outside than dust and vacuum inside..who's with me?! I have loved gardening as long as I can remember and having just been bitten by the Daylily Bug (and it's a doozie!), I find myself spending endless hours on the web reading other garden blogs so what more fun than to add my own!
 

I hope to share pictures of my growing collection (at least 30 at this time) of daylilies and perennials. I will be light on words and heavy on photos, if that's OK with you.  I'm located in central New Jersey, in beautiful Hunterdon County, and my 1 acre garden is 10 years in the making. I can't thank (or curse!) my friend, Renee, enough for introducing me to daylilies 2 years ago and I wonder how I've lived without them for so long! I'm looking forward to "meeting" all you bloggers out there (who's skipping your chores, too!).  Now, if I can only figure out how to download photos, we'll be all set!  Thanks for visiting!

Yours in gardening,

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
Make My Day.
And leave a comment...won't you?!